Monday, September 9, 2013

Busyness


Hey Guys! I know, I know. The fact that I have not posted in 4 WEEKS has literally been haunting my thoughts. I apologize tremendously. I am 4 weeks into my junior year and I can already tell that is going to be one of the busiest years yet. I have not been able to take pictures or post because I am constantly doing homework or writing papers or doing things I need to do. Because of all the rush in my life lately, I have decided to take a break from blogging and focus on school. I promise, this will only be for a short time. (At least until I can get all my stuff together and the beginning of year "hype" has died down) I am so sorry for not writing this sooner and making you guys wonder what the heck happened to me. Thank you for understanding AND thank you for stopping by!

With lots of fashionable kisses,
Jessica

1 comment:

  1. Awesome and wonderful. How nice are your shoes! Everyone should prefer this luxurious shoes. You have a wonderful collection of red color fall shoes. I like red shoes. Yours are too much fashionable and beautiful, never seen before.

    ReplyDelete